- What are the amenities provided in each room of Econo Lodge Space Coast Island?
- What are the check-in and check-out times for Econo Lodge Space Coast Island?
- Do you allow pets?
- Does your hotel have any Accessibility features?
- What are the features and facilities at Econo Lodge Space Coast Island?
- What are the top tourist attractions near Econo Lodge Space Coast Island?
- What are the things to do and see nearby Econo Lodge Space Coast Island?
- How can we reach the Econo Lodge Space Coast Island?
- Where can I find the reviews and ratings for Econo Lodge Space Coast Island?
- How do I book a room at Econo Lodge Space Coast Island?
- Why do you consider Econo Lodge Space Coast Island Hotel to be the best place to stay in Merritt Island, FL?
Econo Lodge Space Coast Island offers 128 rooms with conveniences such as fridges and microwaves, plus in-room free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, free local calls and hairdryers.
Check-in: 3:00 PM Check-out: 11:00 AM. For more check-in options please call us at +1 (321) 452-7711.
Sorry, We Don’t allow pets.
Yes, our Econo Lodge Space Coast Island has Accessible Rooms & other Accessibility facilities. Kindly contact our front desk at +1 (321) 452-7711 for more details.
The Econo Lodge Space Coast Island hotel features an outdoor pool, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. Free cooked-to-order breakfast, free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour business centre, an outdoor tennis court and coffee/tea in a common area.
Econo Lodge Space Coast Island is located close to Port Canaveral Cruise Terminals, Kennedy Space Center, Beaches, Historic Cocoa Village with Waterfront Park, Antique Malls and Unique Restaurants. Boat rentals, water taxis, kayaking, golf, fishing nearby. Only 2 blocks from Merritt Square Mall.
Merritt Island is filled with plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Our hotel is within driving distance of a variety of popular local destinations like the University of Central Florida, Historic Cocoa Village, and the Kennedy Space Center.
Located in the heart of Merritt Island, and less than a mile from shopping at the Merritt Square Mall, our hotel is within driving distance of a variety of diverse local destinations.
You can check out reviews from our valuable Guests at: https://www.expedia.co.in/Merritt-Island-Hotels-Econo-Lodge-Port-Canaveral-Area.h23547.Hotel-Information and https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34436-d126153-Reviews-Econolodge_Port_Canaveral_Area-Merritt_Island_Brevard_County_Florida.html
You can easily book a room with us from our website For any further query regarding availability or Group / Corporate booking rates Please call at +1 (321) 452-7711
From our Econo Lodge Space Coast Island Hotel, you’ll be within minutes of plenty of local sites, activities, and attractions in Merritt Island. At our hotel, you’ll enjoy a simplified travel experience that includes friendly service and all the basics for travelers.